Thursday, 15 April 2010

The Made From {Apple/Orange/Grapefruit/Lemon/Kiwi/Pear} Pear!

I don't normally share photos for my college portfolios on my blog but I couldn't resist with this one. Probably because this afternoon when I took a step back for a moment and thought about what I was doing with my time on my day off from work it really did make me worry about myself... I was cutting up bits of fruit to make it look like other types of fruit.

Confused?

Here is my made from an {apple/orange/grapefruit/lemon/kiwi/pear} pear!

I can't really take credit for this idea, you'll find lots of these types of photos knocking around on the internet but I did it as part of my log book and creative thought process for my actual portfolio photographs. I did take a lot of other photos today too, that will hopefully feature in the final portfolio but I'll wait until it's finalised before I share them.

Again, I'm producing two portfolios this year: All Creatures Great & Small (which is actually finished I just need to decide how to present it) and the other one is about fruit (and possible veg as well). The title is still a work in progress as I don't want to just call it Fruit, or Fruit & Veg as the case may be. Any suggestions anyone?

Oh and don't worry, I'll be back with a {slightly} more normal {and crafty} post soon!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Call it 5 a day or something like that, lol x x

Claireliz said...

Fab Fruitiness Emma, I know your portfolio will be stunning. Lol at Jenny, love the 5 a day idea.
x