Sunday, 31 January 2010

Booked It, Packed It...

...and those of you who also like Peter Kay have no need for me to finish that sentence do you?

We're off to the challet again (photo below is from the last time we went) and I can't wait!

Very shortly we'll be heading off to the Alps for a week of skiing (or in Mark's case snowboarding!). I'm way more excited than I was last time... I've been having lessons at Manchester's Chill Factor E to teach me to ski as despite my best efforts I really don't like snowboarding. {Sigh}

However I really do have to say a massive thank you to my instructor Matt who got me to the top of the main slope... and an even bigger thank you for convincing me to go back up to the top again after my first run down it! But seriously, I am really looking forward to it and I'm so glad I've learnt the basics in this country so I can really make the most of my lessons over there.

So I guess that explains the lack of posts on here, there just haven't been enough hours in the day and my days off have been spent skiing! I have been knitting though and have several new finished objects to show off but that'll have to wait until we get back... however I should manage to atleast get some decents photographs of them while I'm over there!

4 comments:

Micayla said...

OOOH sounds so much fun. I would love to try skiing, although I think it would be more like falling for me and I would miss my heels! I am a total klutz in flats.....seriously.
Jam has been pretty busy for me too, but I finally got around to buying you a little pretty and got it wrapped the other day. Let me know when you get back and I will post it. Gotta send you a email sneek in a mo.

Have fun and looking forward to seeing the projects you have been working on.
xxx

Anna said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! :)

sarah copeland said...

Have a great time!

Jenny said...

Have an ace time my dear. It looks incredible x x