Thursday, 3 December 2009

Knitting The Night Away

Just a quick post today. Have spent the evening making a start on my second knitting project (and first proper one). It's a scarf, for my holiday to the Alps at the start of next year. And I love it, I really do. So simple but I'm happy. Big wool + Big Needles = Instant Gratification.

Jenny came round and we quite happily spent a few hours knitting, drinking tea (or in my case coffee) and have a general knatter. Or "Stitch & Bitch" for want of a better phrase. Her knitting is amazing, seriously she's so talented. I can't even big to comprehend how she is doing her current christmas stockings. Check out her blog if you have a minute, you won't be disappointed.


Todays prompt for JYC is about cards. I don't do cards. I can't make cards even if I wanted to, they just don't work for me. So yes, I am a crafter and buy my cards. All of them. Really I do. Even the special ones... Believe me they get a much nicer card when it's bought! So I'm not worrying about it and today my journal entry will be a la Ali Edwards and a December Daily entry about knitting. It's a stress free project remember?

1 comment:

Micayla said...

Ha, sounds like me with cards....I don't like making them so I don't stress about doing them.
You have got me seriously thinking about trying my hand at knitting....How could you do it to me! I cannot afford the cost nor the time for another hobby!!!
I agree at how good we are being at updating......I am off to update again today. Shock!
Thank you so much for having a bash at that photo, it means the world to me......I love blogging. I have met so many fab people and that includes you. Big lubs to you!
Hope my photo's come tomorrow so I can finish up my DD and share some photos, looking forward to seeing your next pages too.
Have a fab weekend.
xxx