Friday, 4 September 2009

Day 4 - I'm still keeping up!

Which is quite a big achievement for me. I think the planning and preperation before this started are really paying off, each page is so quick and easy to create. I guess for some including a photo every day might be a hassle, but well I love taking photos and they fill a big part of my page. Definately works for me.

So todays lesson?

That now the kids have gone back to school the time it takes for me to get to work in the morning has doubled!

And it's not good. Really it isn't. In the holidays (or at the weekend) it takes me less than 15 minutes to get to work. When the kids are at school it takes me 30 minutes. I hate traffic!

And as I remembered to take photos in the daylight today here are the pages I've made for the 2nd and the 3rd. I even included the receipt for the shopping tooked behind the photo Wednesday's page. It's not stuck down as the photo is only glued down on the other side and the clip holds it all down flat on the page. Will be interesting to look back on what we bought this time next year!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Blummin gorgeous, and jeebus, what is that damask style goodness I can see on the background? Its amazing! x x

Claireliz said...

Fab pages Emma, It must have been cold in general up north on Thursday, my page is about turning the heating back on LOL!
xx