Friday, 25 September 2009

Back from the Twilight Zone...

...kind of.

So where have I been? Well I was drawn hook line and sinker into the phenomenon that is Twilight. Mark bought me the film for my birthday last week and that was it. I ordered the books from Amazon and devoured them, reading them way too quickly like I always do (I read the final Harry Potter book in half a day when it first came out, I know I shouldn't but I just can't help it!).

And my only regret? That I saw the film first. I kinda make a point that I like to read the book before seeing a film adaptation as I like to form my own images of the characters and locations. After doing this one the other way round I see all the characters as they are in the film.

So what now? I need to try and remember what I did with my spare time prior to the Twilight obsession... whilst I try and restrain myself from rereading the books again!

However, I have still been playing along with LSNED... I just haven't got round to blogging any of it. I'll try and do a big catch up post soon.

2 comments:

yvonne said...

Welcome back i for one have missed you but I do understand being a terrible head in a book kinda person when i find something i like. anyhow i know you have some great things to share soo... can't wait!

Claireliz said...

I also have Twilight Syndrome, infact now I'm gonna have to watch it tonight. Maybe we should set up a support group LOL!
I prefer to read a book first too, but for me its beacuse most of the films or series don't live up to the books.
x