Sunday, 28 June 2009

My DIY Album Tutorial - Scrapbook Inspirations

How excited was I to get this months copy of Scrapbook Inspirations? You may remember a while back I posted a small 6x6 ring bound album I'd made myself from scratch and asked if anyone would like a tutorial about how to make one? And then everything went quiet...

Well, the reason was that Scrapbook Inspirations wanted to publish the tutorial. I was so excited about it, and really wanted to share the great news but decided to wait until the issue actually hit the shops. So, if you do want to know how to make your own D Ring album from scratch go and buy this months copy!




Also, I was asked to do the sketch challenge and by complete chance they've both appeared in the same issue.


It's super hot here at the moment but we're also getting pretty regular thunderstorms meaning the garden is growing like mad. The vegetables are looking great, I'll be back with some more pictures of them soon.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fab article! well done!

L x

p.s. I bought a CIS this week because of you and I love it soooo much!

Jenny said...

Go Emma!!! Can't wait to see it. I also can't wait to finish off my own! We should have an album completion day! So chuffed for you well done, love that layout title too :-) x x x