Wednesday, 22 April 2009

The wanderer returns... and another one leaves

Apologies for my rather extended absence from the world of blogging. I guess life just got in the way. I've been so busy making the most of all this lovely weather we've been having, working very hard, completeing my photography portfolios and also working on some other very special projects that I'll be sharing with you in due course.


I've also waved goodbye to my big brother as he heads off for a 6 month trip round the world in a grown up version of back packing. If you want to follow his adventures along the "silk route" find him on blogger here at Back In Six.
I'll be back wigth another update soon I promise with some more photos of what I've been up to and maybe even a scrapbook page or two to share!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hello! Wow you and your brother look so alike :-) Can't wait to see what you've been up to (lovely picture by the way) x x

Micayla said...

Yay, so glad to have you back missus it sure has been a while!
That photo is gorgeous, you are a very talented!
Oh and please share some scrapbook love girlie!
xx