Saturday, 25 April 2009

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

But then again most things do don't they? Especially the thought of having a beautifully organised and well designed scrapbook room full of stash that you actually use. So filled with ideas I decided the first step in the process was a complete spring clean of my stash.

Bad idea.

I have no idea where it all comes from? Seriously, it must breed in the middle of the night of something because I'm sure I never bought all this.

I'm right in the middle of this clear out right now and I kid you not there is stuff EVERYWHERE. However, I have got past that half way point and I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Tomorrow me and Mark are going to make me some more custom furniture/storage. The original plan was to go and buy an Expedit from Ikea but I realised that I'd have to loose half my desk space if I got one (I have a huge L shaped desk that Mark made me). So instead, we're going to make some more custom storage that will work around the furniture I already have. And then, it'll be off to Ikea to purchase some other little bits and bobs to finish it all off - think baskets and boxes and a new chair!

But now, if I ever want to get it finished I really need to stop browsing Flickr and the Ikea website for inspiration and get back to it!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sounds very exciting!!! Make sure you buy a chair for me though, as if it's going to be as super tidy and organised as you say I'll be able to come around all the time - hehe! :-D x x