Monday, 16 February 2009

Yet More Scrappage...

...Am I ill you may wonder? What yet more LO's from the person who hasn't scrapped in an age. Yes my mojo is back with avengence after being missing for rather a long time. I'm loving being able to pick from the photos I'm taking for Project 365 and scrap my favourites for each week. Here are the next two for weeks three and four.


Week three saw me documenting another past time of mine. I do like cross stitch, it's really relaxing but I just don't have enough hours in the day to do it very often. This one is coming along (slowly!) and it's nice to pick up of an evening when I want to do something that doesn't require too much effort.
Used a variety of different October Afternoon papers I've had for a while along with Heidi Swapp letters I've had for ages (one of my first ever purchases infact!) and some cute wooden buttons from my Stash that I believe came from my dear friend Anna if I remember correctly.


I couldn't not document Mark's birthday for week four could I? This rather yummy looking cake was actually from his Mum but I couldn't resist snapping a picture of him cutting the cake. I've used Sassafras and Pink Paislee papers, Pink Paislee letter stickers and Making Memories Tiny Alphas along with a HUGE number of buttons from my stash.
And just to prove my mojo is well and truely back, I've just printed out another set of photos and am about to settle down infront of the TV and do some more scrapping. Happy days!

10 comments:

Micayla said...

OOOH scrappage......me likes!!!!
Sounds like you have a lovely night planned. I am unable to scrap at the moment as Emily has decided she wants to be awake every moment of the day and night so I am scared to go upstairs because if I make a noise she will be up and wanting to play!!! So not fair!!!!

Jazzy1972 said...

Yummy, loving those layouts. Great colours too.

~Vicki~ said...

fabby layouts, as always - loving the 365 challenge photos and it's great to see what you're doing with them xxx

Leanne said...

loving the inspo missus! thanks for the tips on the 365 thingee - i now have another questions are you saving yours in folders by month or week or just everything??

Lx

Calv said...

Hi Emma, i love seeing pictures of crafters hands in thier work, it's like you are showing your greatest craft tool.

Gorgeous colours too, i love the blues in the bottom LO.

elliemook said...

Scrummy layouts, I love all the buttons on the cake one x

Claireliz said...

gorgeous Lo's Emma

**Leanne** said...

Loving the layouts :)
they are really good

keep up the good work
i will be back soon :)
**Leanne**
x

Biskit said...

Nice LO's Emma. *blog tart moment* but please stop by when you get a second. I have something for you.

Kit said...

just LOVE the buttons on your layout!