Monday, 9 February 2009

Yes really, I've actually done some scrapbooking...

Ok you can pick yourself back up off the floor now. I've not only been scrapbooking but I've also actually got photos to share as I had chance to photograph them in daylight. So without further a do...

The tree nobody wanted, all about my £1 Christmas tree. Bo Bonny dotted cardstock, Anna Griffin PP and a cool paper bag I got from a cute little shop near me. Journalling spots are from Making Memories and the letters are K&Co. Plus assorted ribbon, tickets, blooms etc from my bag.

And then one all about my beautiful roses that Mark bought me for no reason inparticular. The "Love" card is from the Living Room Floor on Etyd, Bazzill cardstock, Hambly birdcage overlay, Woodgrain Dymo Tape, Making Memories journalling card and the super cute birdcages by the journalling card are cut from a fabulous sheet of wrapping paper by Paperchase. I love Paperchase...
Both of these Layouts are done using photos from my Project 365. I got this fabulous Kraft scalloped 8.5x11 album by Making Memories from my super duper crafty friend Jenny for Christmas and wanted to use it for something special. As I don't want to forget about my scrapbooking in 2009 I also realise I won't do as much as I did last year. I don't have the time anymore. So I'm going to do atleast 1 LO a week, picking my favourite photo from that week of my Project 365 so at the end of the year I'll have a Project 365 Scrapbook Album to go alongside the Photo Albums.
I still need to decorate the album, I'm waiting to be inspired as I want to make it something special as it was such a lovely gift from Jenny. I'm thinking maybe something fabric, but I'm not sure yet. I'll leave it for now, I know inspiration will strike soon!
Oh and yes I still have been keeping up with Project 365 if you're interested, I've just been really lazy about uploading them. I'll be back soon with a HUGE update post to catch up.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful layouts, it's great to see that you're scrapping away again. So glad that you like the album, fabric would be lush!! Something highly strokeable methinks. Hope you got your hands on a copy of SI promptly, so chuffed for you being on the cover too! Well done! x x x

Julia Dunnit said...

These are gorgeous, great subjects too..bet you're on a roll now!!

Catherine said...

Fantastic layouts- I love the album!

lindschick said...

Love these Lo's bless your £1 christmas tree, i love 'sad' christmas trees, makes them extra special!!!

The album is lovely and how lovely to get unexpected flowers.

~Vicki~ said...

gorgeous layouts, and i love the album xxx

Heather said...

love your layouts :)