Sunday, 1 February 2009

Tweet Tweet!

A little break for 365 uploads today to my blog... I'll catch up with them tomorrow hopefully as I haven't had chance to upload them from the camera over the weekend.

I'm feeling a little blue today so thought some retail therapy might help cheer me up a bit. I wanted some bird cage fabric for a project I have in mind and whilst browsing the internet came across this absoloutely gorgeous fabric by Michael Miller from the Tweet Tweet range... It's just scrummy!

Anyway, many frustrated Google searches later and I just couldn't find it from a UK seller in the quantity I wanted. It appears to be somewhat of a hard to find item! So I turned to Etsy and it's not all that common on there but thankfully I have managed to get hold of some and it shall shortly be winging it's way to me all the way from America. I can't wait to get hold of it so I can match it up to some other fabric and turn it into a lovely bag!

Well that's about it for tonight, but I just had to share that gorgeous fabric with you. It's just too cute!

6 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

What a find! Its absolutely the cutest stuff... will have to have an etsy search - would make the darndest book covers!

Jenny said...

Oh Emma that's so lush! Hope the retail therapy worked x x x

Jazzy1972 said...

Stunning fabric and I can't wait to see the finished bag. Jay xx

Claireliz said...

ooh loving that fabric Emma. Can't wait to see the finished project.
x

Catherine said...

Love the fabric!! I am looking forward to seeing the finished bag.

Micayla said...

OOOOH I love it too! I got some gorgeous vintage fabric with deers and rabbits on it but have never got around to using it! Maybe you will inspire me!
Those 'mules sound delish....I miss my friend Smirnoff. I have not touched a drop of alcohol since New Year as Emily has been getting up so early and I would love a Vodka and DC right now!!!!