Sunday, 25 January 2009

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Katy to do a tagged challenge that's a wee bit different and really up my street...

Ok so here's how it works. You go to folder number 6 within your Photos on your computer and post the 6th photo in it.

Well I don't really store photos on my laptop so on my main computer folder number 6 in the Photos folder is called "Day Trips". Now there aren't actually photos in that folder, just sub folders (yes I am a bit crazy about organasing my photos really well but otherwise I'd never find what I wanted!) so I went to folder number 6 again which was a trip to Lytham St Annes. And photo numer 6 in there is...

This was taken specifically for my photography course to illustrate linear perspective (i.e. converging lines to show depth). Now this was one of the "practise" photos but I have to include it to show how I got to the final photo for my folder. The final one can be seen in this post here. Neither are the prettiest of photos but I took them to illustrate a particular principle of composition!

And now I get to tag 5 more people to play along...

Jenny - A fab friend and fellow scrapper who also lives in Preston.
Claire - Another friend who lives not far away from me who I'll be travelling down to the GoGoGetaway with who is also studying photography.
Yvonne - Mark's Mum who's getting more into photography every day.
Sarah - Yet another scrappy friend who is the desiginated driver to the GoGoGetaway and also happens to be a fab Stampin Up Demonstrator.
Julie - Last but not least the fabulous and very talented Julie (yes really she is, it's official you know after she won a BOB award!!!) who is one of those "cyber friends" I've made through crafting.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the pic!! I have risen to your challenge... check it out! x x x

Julie said...

OK, so your flattery must have worked ... I'll take you up on your challenge as soon as I am back on my own computer. :)

Sarah said...

Love your photos - keep up the good work

tfs
x