Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Project 365 - Day 28 Absoloutely Fabulous!

There's something so unbelievably fabulous about a pair of sky high (or in this case 4 inch) stilletto heels. I love these shoes and they are just one pair from my huge collection of impractical high heels.
And in other news, it's Day 28 which means I have now offically been taking part in Project 365 for 4 weeks! Whilst I was determined to get into this project I also had some nagging doubts as I'm terrible for starting projects and not finishing them. However this one seems to be different, it's becoming second nature to take atleast one photo every day (although most days it's many more!).
I wondered if I'd struggle with working full time and still taking part in this but in all honesty I can tell you the answer is not really. Yes ok lack of light is somewhat of an issue at this time of year and perhaps explains why so many of my photos are taken using shallow depth of field to maximise the available light... or maybe it's just because I love shallow depth of field shots! Whatever the reason, I don't think it really matters. The important thing is that I'm taking photos!
Only 48 weeks to go....

8 comments:

CloClo said...

Loving your 365 photos - you are a really talented photographer! I did a GCSE in 'traditional' photography but would love to be better at digital - you may just have inspired me to start looking into a course...

Catherine said...

Love those shoes!Love the photo!!

Jenny said...

Fab shoes, fab pic! I think you just have a thing for macro photography lol. We must go somewhere sometime that involves wearing such shoes! x x

kikimama said...

Ooh, fab shoes! Great photo of them too.

dottydotty said...

fab shoes Emma love the way you have photographed them

kelly said...

that photo is fab! I always start but never finish ive still got the last 10 days of my christmas journal to finsh tut.

Biskit said...

Very sexy looking shoes Emma! Fabulous..my high heels went out with the birth of prodical child number one....LOL. I have a hankering now..

jay670120 said...

OOOOH i'm enjoying your photos too . As for heels I don't do heels any more they kill and I'm out of practice after having kids, so too wobbly :( !!