Sunday, 25 January 2009

Project 365 - Day 25 and an Apology

First of all I want to apologise. For those of you who regularly read my blog you're going to notice the absence of 3 photos from my Project 365. Now I promise you I have taken them and they will feature in my album but for now I can't share them with you.

You may or may not be aware that I'm studying for my City & Guilds Level 2 in Digital Photography. The course involves producing two portfolios of 10 images on 2 seperate themes. The photos I took for Days 22, 23 and 24 are all part of my portfolios and as a result for now I can't share them online.

I'm quite sad about this, as I'm so proud of them it's untrue. They really are some of the best I've ever taken. However, on the positive I will share them eventually as when I receive my grades back for my course I intend to upload them for you to see as entire portfolios rather than individual images. So whilst I have to keep them to myself for now I will share them when I can.

Howevery, day 25 I can share with you. Today we took a trip to a local seaside resort for a walk round which was lovely although very windy (and hence cold!) on the front but it was nice to get out.

This photo wasn't actually taken by me, although it doesn't take a genius to work that out as I'm in it. I did take a very similar photo of Mark but as he's said he doesn't want to appear on my blog for my 365 I got him to take the same photo of me.

So today the rules have perhaps changed a bit to my 365 since I'm not sharing every single photo (although I'm sure you can unstand why I won't be sharing those for my portfolio) and that I've featured one taken by someone else. Hhhmmmm, I won't be making a habit of it but after all it's my project and I make the rules!!!

And in other news I actually did a proper LO the other day. Yes not just an entry for my 365 album but a full blown proper LO. I'll share it as soon as I get chance to photograph it.

7 comments:

lindschick said...

Great photo. Completely understand the portfolio thing, good luck with it all.

~Vicki~ said...

great photo and i can't wait to see your portfolio xx

joanold said...

I love te mistiness in the background. So atmospheric.

my5bratz said...

FANTASTIC photos, tfs :0)

Katy said...

I've tagged you! Check out my blog for more info.

Julia Dunnit said...

Fab piccie of you.. I wonder if he really can go for 365 without appearing!!! Good luck with the portfoli, although heaven knows your pics are totally professional to me.

kikimama said...

Look forward to when you can share the missing photos:). Love the one taken by your other half.