Friday, 2 January 2009

Project 365 - Day 2 New Year Resolutions

Along with a promise to take a photo every day in 2009 me and Mark have both resolved that we need to improve our fitness by ensuring we eat healthy and taking more exercise. For Mark this mainly means lifting weights in our little home gym in the spare room. Even I do them too although mine are nowhere near this big, this is one of Mark's!

Not the best of photos, but I've been at work today and sadly at this time of year that means leaving in the dark and coming home in the dark so I needed to find something inside to take a photo of.

I'm really enjoying this project and looking forward to using my camera much more this year. I'll be back again tomorrow with another photo, see you then!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

It's a great photo - all I've been lifting today is Quality Streets from the tin to the mouth!!

dottydotty said...

heavy weights

lindschick said...

Great photo, keep up the good work with the weights, I used to do a weight class which I enjoyed but gosh it was hard work!!!

kikimama said...

Interesting subject!

Mary B said...

I like the angle you have taken on this one

mandijane said...

Look forward to seeing your 365 journey