Sunday, 18 January 2009

Project 365 - Day 17 A Sneek Peak

Those of you who follow my blog my have noticed two things recently. The first being a complete absence of any crafty projects or LO's and the second being that I keep promising to show you the actual album I've been working on for my Project 365.

Well here's a sneek peak of the number tags I'll be using to number each of my pages. I've been totally inspired by these numbers done by Shimelle. I simply designed them in Photoshop and printed them onto some text style paper.

I really do mean it this time when I say I'll be back soon with the full project to share with you!

6 comments:

dottydotty said...

these look fab emma

Jazzy1972 said...

What a brilliant picture, it really caught my attension, I shall go and look at all your others now, fab. Jay xx

Debsg said...

Like the look for these.

joanold said...

These are lovely. Can't wait to see how you will be using them.

lindschick said...

They look very effective, can't wait to see the project.

Micayla said...

I have enjoyed catching up with your fabby photo's Emma. They are all seriously stunning. Looking forward to some crafty stuff though.
Have a fab week xx