Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Project 365 Catch Up - Days 13 & 14

Just didn't get round to getting my photo up yesterday, infact I didn't even upload it to the computer let along the lap top. A bit of a poor image but as I was going upstairs I noticed the most beautiful sunset out of the window. So all in all not the best of photos, the focus is a bit off and the composition is the best (but was the best I could do out of the window!!!) but it'll do.


And for today (Day 14) I've done a macro shot on the centre of one of the roses. They are only fairly small individual roses and I like the patterns and shapes each flower makes. I tried to emphasis this through the lighting I used making the deep shadows inbetween the petals.

I'm not sure why but it seems to have gone a bit fuzzy when I've compressed this photo to upload it, it's much sharper in the original photo.

And how do I feel about the project in general so far? I'm loving it, and I'm finding it no problem really to take a photo every day. It's a little bit more difficult to edit and upload each day but I'm managing to do it every few days so I think that's fine.

And for all those of you who started with me, I truely hope you are still playing along too.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Stunning my dear as always! I take it father christmas brought you your macro lens! x x x

Debbie said...

Wow!! Both great photos!!

Shirley said...

Beautiful photos Emma.

joanold said...

Wow! Super photos. Especially love the sunset.

SABEE said...

Love the photo's , the one with the sunset is stunning...

~Vicki~ said...

oh beautiful photos - i love the rose!!!

Jo Power said...

Lovely photos the sunset is stunning.

Julie said...

Stunning photos Emma that sunset is stunning but I love sunsets.

jay670120 said...

lovely pics and well done you taking a photo everyday , i think i would be terrible at this !