Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Scrapping newly taken photos...

Ok yes I have stacks of old photos waiting to be scrapped and yes I did only take this the other day but I was inspired to scrap and well there's always another day to scrap those other photos.

Was loads of fun doing this. I downloaded the font Rough Typewriter from Dafont and played about with it in Word using a repeated quote to create the background which was totally inspired by this lush layout by the Guest Designer Zina for the Third Prompt on the challenge site The CrEative TyPe.




That gorgeous green, black and white swirley paper is by American Crafts, how lush is that? Have used various other bits and pieces from my stash and all in all had great fun putting this together!

I did another LO as well but will save that as it's one of a pair and I'll upload them together, hopefully tonight or maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It's gorgeous, you've got such an artistic style these days! Love it xx