Friday, 10 October 2008

My name is Emma and I suffer from High Heel Envy...

Yes I really do and as challenge 9 over at Say It In Scrap was the word "Envy" this was the perfect subject. Oh and I finally got to scrap my photo of my red high heels!

The journalling reads... "If I see another woman wearing a pair of fabulous high heels I'm always envious, I want them! When I wear these do they envy me?"


I've also made a decision to stop hording my new stash. Quite often I really love something, but then my tastes change before I use it. This has happened quite a few times, Urban Lilly being a great example. I bought some of those oh so popular PP's and never used them, now they aren't my thing at all.

So on here I've used some of my current favourite stash... October Afternoon PP, Foam Thickers and MM mini alphas.

The little birdie is a stamp from Autumn Leaves, the little Rhonna Farrer birdie. I stamped it on the LO and used this as a template to prick my holes and then stitched the design.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh i am envious! Now if you need to give away some of that unloved PP.....

Sandy said...

oooh...me too totally!!! very cute!! i too am a hoarder also, i just got rid of tons!! i get hooked on the little fads too - ugh...i just gave away a TON of tinkering ink...loved it when i bought but then....(-:

thanks for playing!!1

redmom said...

Oh yeah I've got the high heel envy too!! Love the colors, and your sitched birdie is fantastic!! Thanks for playing along!

xo
Lisa
Say it

CloClo said...

Love the layout and the very funky digitally enhanced photo - wish I knew how to use photoshop like that! My blog banner is about best I can do - and the reason its grey is because i don't know how to add colour! V embarassing! xxx

stephanie said...

im a hoarder to *sigh* some things seem too pretty to use. love the layout.

Kristi said...

Super cute! I totally have Shoe envy, I wear a flippin' 11 and it's almost impossible to find cute shoes! thanks for playing with Say It, stay tuned we'll have a winner posted soon!

Kristi said...

Of course I remember this layout i just love the color combo! LOL. Adding to our slideshow now!