Friday, 17 October 2008

Buttons, Buttons and erm more Buttons

Ok so I went a little bit button crazy with this but I love the end result and it's helped me make a dent in the button mountain I have so it's all good.

Removed for publication - will be back shortly!

For anyone struggling to read the journalling which I applied directly onto the photo in Photoshop CS3 before printing it reads...

But I see your True Colours shining through. Your True Colours, True Colours are beautiful like a rainbow.

That fab font is Ali Edwards official font that is available to download free from her blog.

I was sat here and on the TV was the current advert promoting HD on sky, you know the one with Captain Jack Sparrow in slow mo to the Song "True Colours". Well I was sat there humming away to myself when I realised that would make a great subject for a page.

I've been trying to be a lot more positive about myself recently, I've never had very good self esteem but I'm trying to focus on the good points not the bad so I decided to do one about my "True Colours" as it's the person that I am is just fine, I don't need to pretend to be anyone else!

5 comments:

~Vicki~ said...

wow emma, that looks amazing, i love it xx

Leanne said...

ooohhh fantastic layout my dear!!! extremly fab!!!

Jenny said...

It's beautiful!!! About time you got some of that stash used up, maybe now you'll be allowed to use some more ;-) xxx

Linda (UKS Gadget Monkey) said...

I'm lovin these layouts, what gorgeous flowers and such a cute cat, George, and the LO with the buttons must have taken so much patience, very effective.... love em

=) Megan said...

Awesome layout!