Thursday, 18 September 2008

Summer Sights

Ok I'm a bad blogger. I've not blogged for over a month. But with one thing and another I just haven't had time. And then for the last 2 weeks I've been official cat sitter for Mark's parents whilst they were on holiday so I had no internet access while I was there.

But I have been doing lots of crafting. Infact, a huge amount. I've got loads to upload and share, but I'm going to start with a minibook. It's mainly done using the Summer Sights minibook kit from Shimelle Laine. I love her kits, they are such good value for money. I ordered the mixed media one for the class I'm currently doing with her, Learn Something New and it was packed to the brim with loads of yummy stash. I've just ordered another as well, Autumn Mini Madness so I'm looking forward to playing with that when it arrives.

I decided to use Shimelle's idea for the Summer Sights minibook kit and quite litterally did a minibook all about our summer sights! It's a 5.5 x 5.5 bazzill bound minibook with pictures and journalling from 3 different days out we had this summer.
















I'm also in the middle of trying to reorganise my craft room to make it work a little better so that I end up with less mess each time I craft... It does seem to be working better this time though, so hopefully it might stay tidier a little longer this time.
I'll be back tomorrow with more of my recent creations!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Stunning Mini Book Emma.

Jenny said...

Love the book Em!