Monday, 22 September 2008

I am in love with Photoshop!

Yes it is official, I love photoshop. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes to your photos. I used to be of the purist school of thought, I wanted my images just as they were. But for some photos it makes what was a pretty boring photo into something really cool! Take this photo of me in a pair of jeans and heels stood by a wall...


Pretty boring huh? Until some tweaking and altering in photoshop and wow look what happens...


So much more modern and funky!

It's my photography course tonight, we're onto the third week already. I love it, I'm learning loads in just a short length of time. I'm pretty set on doing the Lvl 3 NVQ next year as well, which is equivelant to an A Level in digital photography. Same hours as the Lvl 2 as well, 3 hours per week for a full year so it won't require anything "extra" of me. I'm just going to see it as a 2 year course instead of a 1 year course if you know what I mean.

In other news I'm loving the Pussycat Dolls new song When I Grow Up, so catchy and funky. And yes I am still obsessed with Low by Flo Rida...

"She got them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur...."

No comments: