Wednesday, 9 July 2008

What's in your suitcase?

Ok so todays prompt is all about what we take on holiday and our "must have" items. Definately lots of clothes. Infact more clothes than I will ever wear on the holiday. I always start of with such good intentions and think I'll pack a "capsule wardrobe" but it never happens. You can guarentee that a minimum of 1/3 of the clothes I'll take away will come back unworn. I don't know why I do it, you'd think I'd learn my lesson but I don't. I guess my only excuse is that I like to have lots of choices. Afterall how do I know what I'll want to wear each day?


Next on the list has got to be some FABULOUS SHOES!!! I love shoes. Infact I think I might have something of an obsession for high heeled shoes. It wouldn't be so bad if I wore them but I'm a flats and trainers kind of girl most of the time. But I just can't resist a fabulous and completely impractical pair of high heels. They're just so pretty! I wish I did own these they are truely stunning, a masterpiece in shoe design! However I do have some equally fab shoes I just don't have photos to do them justice. I guess I really should do some good photos. Would make for a good scrapping subject for my BOM. One day I'll get round to it.


Just about the only decent photo I have of a pair of my shoes, yes I really do own these and no I've never worn them out. I just had to have them!
Another must have essential item is definately Chanel's Universal Bronzer. A fab product (a bit pricey but you only use a tiny bit and it lasts for ages) for giving you a tan on your face. It's kind of like a foundation but looks completely natural. Perfect for me as I hate geting the sun on my face and so a must have on any holiday in the sun.
I can't really think of anything else I couldn't live without on holiday. Everything else tends to change when I go away and really depends on what I have or where I'm going or what's in the shops.
So now I challenge you to leave a comment and tell me about your must have items on holiday and what do you pack in your suitcase?

2 comments:

valerie said...

great pics I just olove what you have in your suitcaes

kelly said...

ha love the shoes how lush i too have an obssesions with heels and never wear them haha