Saturday, 5 July 2008

New Beginnings!

Ok so everyone else is getting in on this blog thing so I thought I might as well too. I love looking at other peoples blogs so it's about time I started my own.

A little bit about me... I'm 22, I live in Lancashire in the UK (North West England) with my long suffering partner Mark who is actually pretty understanding when it comes to my crafting. Since we moved to a new house a few months ago I've got my own craft room which I love and is actually giving me the space to oranise my supplies, although it does seem to be a mess most of the time!

Apart from crafting I also enjoy reading and love all things to do with animals. Infact I've even got a degree in animals, BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and Welfare. I love our new house as it backs onto fields owned by a private livery yard so not only do I get to sit in my craft room and watch the horses and ponies but also all the rabbits that seem to be in the field, even in the middle of the day!

Well that's about it for now. I need to do lots more fiddling to get this blog right but thought I might as well take the plunge and make my first post. How exciting!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great start to your blog Emma