Thursday, 17 July 2008

Holiday LO's and my first crop (well nearly...)

I've been a bit of a naughty blogger. After such a good start I've had a bit of a gap in my posts. But never mind I'm back and blogging again. I've just been so busy with one thing and another. I'm a bit behind with my Shimelle My Freedom prompts too but never mind. I'm hoping to catch up this weekend.

I did do some LO's though the other day, 3 for my France 2008 holiday album. I'm even being good and using up old stash as I've had the BG Pheobe collection back for quite a while now and haven't touched it. I'm hoping I'll be able to do the album with it as the colours work so well the photos.



I've also just booked my place at a scrapbooking crop, will be the first time ever I've been to one. I'm very excited though as can't wait to actually be scrapbooking with other real people! A couple of people from UKS are coming along too so will be fab to meet them in the flesh. Who knows, perhaps after this I'll pluck up the courage to go to the Warrington Crop!

No comments: